Should a “Palestinian” state in Judea & Samaria (“West Bank”) be fully independent? If yes, please answer the following questions:
1) Should the Palestinian state be allowed to have a regular, fully equipped army?
2) Should the Palestinian state be allowed to have air force?
3) Should the Palestinian state be allowed to sign a mutual defense treaty with Iran, or North Korea?
4) Should the Palestinian state have full sovereignty over the Jordan Valley?
5) Should Jerusalem be re-divided?
6) Should the Palestinian state be allowed to absorb millions of Palestinian “refugees” into its tiny territory?
7) Should Jewish Israelis be allowed to reside in the Palestinian state if they so wish, as 1.2 million Arabs reside in Israel?
8) Will the Palestinian state have total control over the use of Israel’s main underground water aquifer?
9) In the likely event that the water aquifer be totally exhausted, or polluted, where will the independent Palestinian state get its water supply?
10) Can the Palestinian state be completely self sufficient economically (non reliant on Israel)?
If the answer to one or more of these questions is in the negative, can the “Palestinian” state be called independent?
Always remember that a fully independent Palestinian state on 77% of Palestine’s territory already exists under the name Jordan, in which the majority of citizens are Palestinians.